"Be the change you wish to see in this world." - Mahatma Gandhi
We are guided by the ever present reality that what we want for our children with autism, may not exist, yet. We have been learning from, and listening to, families since we started in 2004. We continually ask families what they want for their children with autism. The responses guided the development of our programs, services and creation of our multi sensory learning environment.
• I want my child with autism to have friends.
• I want to meet others who get it.
• I want my child to be healthy.
• I want a place for my child to learn the basics to play sports.
• I want a safe and supportive environment.
• I want a break.
• I want to prepare my child for future employment.
• I want my child to learn how to be more independent.
• I want my child to learn to take turns. Because family comes first.
If this sounds like you, we welcome you to join the more than 2,000 families that have come together to raise their children with autism "up."
Rest assured that AutismUp is creating a community for our kids, caregivers and siblings for a lifetime, and we'll continue to support entire families for a lifetime. Because we are made for families, by families. Be a part of our effort to improve quality of life for all those living with autism. Become a member and access help today and experience hope for tomorrow.
Membership options: Base Membership | Supporting Membership LEARN MORE
Become a member now, it's easy! Click on a link below: