Spring Break Fun
Let AutismUp put a spring in your step this break!
Movie & Movement
Join AutismUp for some fun for youth and teens at our Multi-Sensory Learning Facility during April Break Week! Participants will enjoy a movie, time in our sensory gym and a choice of various games and activities.
- Session 1: Youth (ages 7 - 12) | Monday, April 17 | 3 - 5 PM | $25
- Session 2: Teen (ages 13 - 19) | Wednesday, April 19 | 3 - 5 PM | $25
Picky Eaters Club - Introductory Class
Join us for this special introduction of our picky eaters club, and learn about what this program can offer your child.
Parents/Caregivers and their children will gather in the kitchen for a variety of games, experiments, and exposure to different foods facilitated by our Special Educator specifically trained to help restricted eaters. Space is extremely limited!
- Tuesday, April 18th | 6 - 7:30 PM | ages 4 - 10, and parent or caregiver | Free
Open Sensory Gym
Awaken your senses in the AutismUp Sensory Gym during the upcoming break week! Participants can enjoy unstructured time having fun, being fit and making friends in our fully-equipped sensory gym with other families. In order to provide a positive experience and maintain a safe environment, space is limited to eight participants per session, and each participant must be accompanied by a supervising parent or caregiver for the entirety of the session. Registration is required for each individual session, so secure your spots today! Be sure to register all children who are attending!
- Session 1: Preschool (ages 3 - 6), Monday, April 17, 6 - 7 PM
- Session 2: Youth & Teens (ages 7 - 19), Monday, April 17, 7 - 8 PM
- Session 3: Preschool (ages 3 - 6), Tuesday, April 18, 9 - 10 AM
- Session 4: Youth & Teens (ages 7 - 19), Tuesday, April 18, 10 - 11 AM
- Session 5: Youth & Teens (ages 7 - 19), Tuesday, April 18, 11 AM - 12 PM
- Session 6: Preschool (ages 3 - 6), Wednesday, April 19, 6 - 7 PM
- Session 7: Youth & Teens (ages 7 - 19), Wednesday, April 19, 7 - 8 PM
- Session 8: Preschool (ages 3 - 6), Thursday, April 20, 9 - 10 AM
- Session 9: Youth & Teens (ages 7 - 19), Thursday, April 20, 10 - 11 AM
- Session 10: Youth & Teens (ages 7 - 19), Thursday, April 20, 11 AM - 12 PM
Cost: $15 per participant/per session
To Register for Classes:
- Complete a 2017 family profile using our online form. This must be completed prior to registering for programs. (If you completed this for Winter Semester, move on to step 2).
- Complete registration form, click here. *Our New System allows for you to add multiple participants on one profile and form!
- You will receive a confirmation email indicating your completed registration.